Monday 25 June 2012

Sometimes things could come for free

Soo as i'm a student at the moment it means that i'm kind of on my first stage of becoming an independent adult (boo), so i have to earn my own money which leaves me in a constant "broke gal" state, but to be honest there is a bright side of it. I become like an expert in saving money. Sales, charity shops, reduced shelfs, special offers, name it- i've done it. And my recent descovery is a Freebie websites where you literally  can get all sort of stuff for free, from skincare samples to books and food, it's all just comes to your hands for nothing! Everytime when a postman dropes these goodies in my letter box i feel like it's Christmas time and i'm a little girl running down the stars to get my presents, hhaha. And just to prove how awesome that is here is a photo of my recent freebies:



From the top left corner we have full sized facial wipes, a necklace, InStyle magazine, Smashbox foundation sample, Garnier body lotion, "The Tools" book (which apparently could help me to change my life, aha will see will see), chewing gum to help you loose weight (i'm not really into that sort of stuff, but if its free whyt not to give it a go?), protein shake, some perfume samples and face cream samples for 14 days.
I think now i can make a competition to a coupon queens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me